✅⭐ Suro Elderberry Syrup For Kids 236m
Certified Organic Elderberry Syrup made with organic Canadian elderberry, extracts of elderflowers, propolis, and Canadian raw honey. Traditionally used to help fight colds and flu. Alcohol-free. Especially made for kids, this syrup tastes good! Soothes sore throats, helps in case of coughing and fever.
- Made in Canada from exclusively Canadian ingredients
- Certified Organic
- No added water or fructose
- Canadian, Organic, Raw, Unpasteurized Honey
- Once open, good until the expiry date (good for 2 years if opened!)
- Better resistance to heat and light than European elderberry
- Approved by Health Canada
- Elderberry and elderflower extracts
- A syrup that tastes good and works!
Recommended Use: 1 to 2 years old: Follow health care provider’s recommendation, 2 to 4 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) once a day, 5 to 9 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 times per day, 10 to 14 years old: 1 tsp (5ml) 2 to 4 times per day
EACH TBSP (15ML) CONTAINS:
Medicinal ingredients: 1:2.77, (1,675 mg) organic Elderberry (Sambucus canadensis); 1:5.08, (28,5 mg) propolis tincture (bee hive); 1:2.14, (100 mg) fresh organic Elderflower.”
Non-medicinal ingredient: Non-pasteurized organic honey, organic apple cider vinegar.